![]() |
Individual Learning Plan
MAP1
Action Planning
Review
Period Sep 2014
|
||||||||||||||
Name of Student
Samuel Musgrave
|
Tutor
group
Ashleigh Simpson
|
||||||||||||||
Subject: MEDIA STUDIES
|
Course: A2
|
Board: OCR
|
|||||||||||||
Aspirational/Challenge
Grade:
B
|
Induction
Assessment Grade:
8/20
(40%)
|
||||||||||||||
Specific Individual Learning Needs Identified
from Initial Induction Assessment:
Re-sit coursework from taks that made up the
initial induction assessment.
|
|||||||||||||||
How I learn best:
When I am left to just get on with my work.
|
|||||||||||||||
Short term goals: SMART Targets (What
I intend to do to make improvements in my future homework/tests and
MAP2 assignment ) Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic and
Time-phased
|
|||||||||||||||
SPECIFIC
TARGET
|
MEASURED HOW?
ACHIEVABLE/REALISTIC?
|
TIME – when do you aim to achieve this target?
|
|||||||||||||
1.
Add
links from various different theorists.
|
Achievable
as I can complete work at home.
|
By the
final deadline (Friday 19th September)
|
|||||||||||||
2.
Carry
on with work at home so I am abe to meet deadlines.
|
Achievable
as I can complete work at home.
|
By the
final deadline (Friday 19th September)
|
|||||||||||||
3.
Go in
to more detail with my analysis.
|
Achievable
as I can complete work at home.
|
By the
final deadline (Friday 19th September)
|
|||||||||||||
Long term goal in this subject (to be achieved by end of A/S course) My
Action Plan for this subject,
(What I
need to do, to make sure that I achieve my Aspirational/Challenge grade in
A/S English Language by the end of
the course)
To
complete work at home and in my frees to ensure I meet all deadlines set.
This would also give more detail into my analysis’ for my assignments which
would overall improve my coursework grade which would help my overall grade
for A2 Media and make my target grade more realistic to achieve.
|
|||||||||||||||
Signature
of student
|
Subject
Tutor
|
||||||||||||||
Samuel
Musgrave
|
|||||||||||||||
Monday, 22 September 2014
A2 Media ILP Task
Labels:
MINE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment